Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The Wish List

My husband and I are attempting to save more money each month. It's a somewhat daunting task because I'm a fabric junkie and my husband is a hunting junkie - both somewhat expensive hobbies. I decided it would be a good idea for us to just keep a running list of things that we want and budgeting for them better rather than just going out and buying them. Hubby asked where the fun was in that, but I'm looking to the distant future while he's looking to September when he goes Elk hunting in Idaho.

With that said, I've put together my "Wish List" for all of the items I would love to have but for whatever reason come up with no good "excuses" for why I should spend the money on them.
1. Subscription to Burda WOF
2. A serger
3. 4-5 yards of EVERYTHING at Gorgeous Things
4. Just about anything from Hot Patterns
5. A trip to NYC to go fabric shopping (the fabric-shopping trip to SF is happening this spring!)

My husband likes to think that I would love a new sewing machine. The fact of the matter is, both sewing machines I have were free and they work beautifully. The story behind my sewing machines will be saved for another day. In the meantime, what's on your wish list?

No comments: