Thursday, March 29, 2007

Gorgeous Fabric...

One class down, one more to go and then I'll have time to SEW SEW SEW! OK, so that was a really cheesy rhyme, but what can I say - I'm sleep deprived!

The topic for today's post is:
I just found one of Ann's Gorgeous Fabrics on the Simplicity/NewLook website. I'm sure I'm not the first to see this, but the "Vintage Floral Knit Print" that is part of the "Changes in Latitude" collection is featured on the pattern envelope for New Look 6571. If it's not the same, it's VERY similar!
The New Look Pattern:

Ann's Gorgeous Fabric:
(This link was taken down or moved)

What a co-inky-dink :) Personally, I love just about everything on Ann's site and if I was made of money I would probably buy a little bit of everything...so far the only thing I've been able to justify was the last 3 yards of the coral chain-link (I can't wait for it to arrive!!), but for now I need to finish this last really tough class so I can have some time to sew up the projects in my queue.

No comments: