Tuesday, May 27, 2008

JCC - baby cargo pants

These were originally intended to be cargo shorts (like hubby's), but I put the pocket on and then realized I didn't adjust it for shorts. At that point I didn't feel like taking out the two rows of topstitching and decided to keep them as pants.

Drew wore them to my mom's birthday dinner on Saturday and was positively adorable! I probably won't have pictures of him in the pants until I do final photos of his capsule for the JCC.

They are Simplicity 3765. I haven't done a PR review yet, but I will soon. I have a few more reviews to complete and will probably do them all at once.

Enjoy!

1 comment:

BCN - UNIQUE designer patterns said...

Jamie .- greetings from Barcelona (Spain). First, you excuse my English, but I have to use the online translator to communicate with you. Thank you. Thanks also to add to their list of contacts. I am glad that you participate in the "Great Coat Sew .....". Marji was friendly with me and I added to its list as an observer, so we will have contact. best wishes and see you soon. Paco