Sunday, October 7, 2007

oh my goodness!!

I can't believe it's been more than a month since my last post. Unfortunately, there is still no sewing on the horizon. The house is chugging along, although it's going a lot more slowly than I had hoped. Hubby has been gone for the last month on a job training and is finally coming home in one day!!! In the meantime, I've been fighting with the contractor who is supposed to paint and install baseboards - they don't want to talk to me because hubby is the one who they have been dealing with. Oh well, at least I have beautiful new cherry hardwood floors.

I have contemplated participating in the 2008 Timmel SWAP, but since it doesn't start until January there really isn't any point. I was going to make a maternity SWAP if it started earlier, but since I'm due in early February I don't really want to make a whole wardrobe I can wear for only a month. I have some time to plan, maybe I'll make a post-partum transitional wardrobe to wear while I lose baby weight. Ooooh, that's actually a really good idea! Ok, now the ideas are rolling...time to rethink not participating!!

Well, I guess that's about all that's going on. Pregnancy is going well, hubby is coming home, work and school are taking up most of my time right now - but everything should be back to normal very, very soon.

No comments: