Sunday, October 7, 2007

ok...so i've been giving this some thought

and I need some suggestions of some good patterns that I can possibly use for a transitional wardrobe SWAP. I need items for a primarily business-casual environment (once I'm back at work) that aren't too fitted and that I can make and mostly fit in the hip/bust areas while I'm pregnant. I don't think I'll really have too much baby weight to lose, but I want things that will be more comfortable than my fitted clothes I wore prior to becoming pregnant. I'm going to try and use as much of my stash as possible so that this wardrobe will only cost me whatever patterns I may need to buy and some notions...especially since I'm sure there are some pieces that I will only be wearing for a short time.

So if anyone has any pattern ideas of what would be appropriate for the office, yet still comfortable for a new mom, please let me know!!!!! Thanks :)

No comments: