Tuesday, May 29, 2007

so many projects, so little time

I managed to have a nice 3-day weekend at home with the hubby and dog and did absolutely nothing on Saturday and Sunday. Monday I had lunch with the girls and then when I got home managed to get enough motivation to make another Simplicity 4076 top. I have made one wearable version already, in the wrap-style, to wear on Mother's day and this time I made the scoop-neck version out of my leftover black/aqua chain link. It wasn't until I cut it out that I realized that Summerset already made the same top! Thank goodness we live on opposite sides of the country. I originally bought 3 yards with the intention of making a dress, but decided to make a dress out of the coral/chocolate version and make a tunic top out of the black/aqua. I ended up with just enough leftover to eek out the scoop-neck version of my new favorite t-shirt pattern. This will go fantastically with the white linen pants (or will they be capris?) I have cut out and waiting to sew.

Now I need to get off my bum and post pictures of all my latest creations!

No comments: