Thursday, April 5, 2007

fabric, fabric, everywhere there's fabric!

I got a package from UPS the other day containing the coral chainlink fabric I bought from Gorgeous Things!! It is so fabulous. I'm thinking of making a dress with it. While my original inspiration for that fabric was the Hot Patterns Cosmopolitan dress, after seeing that Ann had made the exact same dress, I decided to find another pattern. I have several weddings to attend over the summer and into the fall so this fabric would definitely fit the bill for one of the late summer weddings!

On another note, I also ordered several more yards of fabric from Gorgeous Things. First, if any of you don't recall an earlier post where I had talked about not only buying the chain link, but also the Stylized Floral Knit and the Bright Floral Cotton Stretch. Well, the next post discussed how I ended up not getting the Stylized Floral. This is OK, I replaced it with the Hot House Flowers Knit Print in blue

I also took full advantage of Ann's Wild Wednesday Sale she had yesterday and bought:
3 yards of the Black,White&Yellow Floral Stretch Woven, 2 yards of the Cabana Stripe knit in pink, 2 yards of the Cabana Stripe knit in turquoise, 2 yards of the Aqua Mesh and 1 yard of the White Sheer Ottoman Knit

I should have these sometime next week.

1 comment:

carolyndh said...

Hey,

I bought some of the cabana pink and black, yellow, and white floral also. I am just making tank tops! I like your selections.