Tuesday, April 28, 2009

lace is done

I finished up the lace band last night at about 10:30pm. I thought about blocking it then, but changed my mind because I was sort of brain-dead for the last few inches of lace. There are a few mistakes where the pattern doesn't line up properly and while I tend to be somewhat of a perfectionist, I decided to call it good. It won't be noticeable with my dress and I'll just wear dark colors underneath it when I wear it after. Overall, I am very impressed with my first foray into non-scarf knitting.

My next project is Green Gable. I loved Adrienne's version and wanted something suitable for both the Reno summer and an air conditioned office. I think this should work well. I am going to cast on while I'm blocking the lace.

On the sewing front, I have my sewing room almost put back together with my new tables and will get started both on the dress for my mom's wedding and a couple of UFOs that have been sitting around waiting for me to finish them. I have a couple of tops and some skirts that just need things like hems!

2 comments:

Nancy Angel said...

Don’t know how to activate amazon primevideo.com/mytv on your device? Visit the given link or If you have done installation then restart your device and watch amazon prime video on your device.

Pharma online said...


Buy ambien online quick delivery.Buy Ambien Online, Sleeping Disorders treatment.
Ambien USA Pharmacy at Your administration! Purchase Ambien online with US-US conveyance and expedited service. Zolpidem online accessible.
OrderAmbien Online is a tranquilizer that advances sound rest for the duration of the evening.