Thursday, July 24, 2008

new Vogues

I was reading Carolyn's blog and she was showing off her most recent Vogue pattern purchases along with information about their $6.99 sale. I get the emails, but sometimes get too busy to look at them and because I don't really spend enough on patterns, have not joined Club BMV yet.

With that said, I must say some of Carolyn's choices *forced* me to go to Vogue's website and pick up a few for myself. Here are my choices that should be on their way to me any day:


The famous Alice + Olivia pants that I've been drooling over for months


I love this dress and already have a couple of possible fabrics in mind for it


I really like the style of this cardigan and I definitely need more of them for work when the A/C gets cranked up!


I like the jacket, but I LOVE the skirt!


I'm not sure about this jacket - I think it might make me look like I'm wearing football pads, but I like the details on the pants - and I definitely need to make some pants!


I like the pleats and while I probably won't make this as-is, I think it has a lot of potential.

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

I have those top two and can't wait to make them up!!! Yay for new patterns!

Meg said...

The first pair of pants makes ME want to go directly to the Vogue site, too.